Tuesday, August 6, 2013

LeBron James complains about being in the spotlight too much

LeBron James complains,LeBron James cry

LeBron James complains,LeBron James cry

LeBron James if not crying about a foul, or complaining to the refs about a play, or flopping his heart out he is on Social Media sites and complains about being too famous.

LeBron revealed in a late-night post on his official Facebook page Sunday night that sometimes the constant attention is too much to bear.

"Man it's hard to go out and have a good time these days! It's cool though, it's part of my life. Wouldn't change anything(just saying). Been in the spotlight since I was 15. Sometimes u just wanna STOP!! But I refuse cause I have a commitment to the youth to inspire them!! That will keep me pushing forward and focused alone."

I just hope to be a good model to the youth he should promote reading the dictionary to know the difference between "because" and "cause."

No comments:

Post a Comment