Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne New Baby Girl

Chris Bosh, Adrienne, New Baby Girl, Dylan Skye, Miami Heat

Miami Heat NBA star Chris Bosh and wife Adrienne gave birth to their 2nd child Dylan Skye yesterday at 5:55 a.m. The baby weighed 6 lbs., 14oz. and was 19 inches tall.

Miami Heat representative confirmed the report: "Mother and baby are doing great and her brother Jackson, 12 months, and sister Trinity, 5, can't wait to meet her,"

Adrienne posted on her Instagram account the first photo of her daughter Dylan Skye. She posted with the picture:

"What a perfect day to witness a miracle and be humbled by the beautiful process of Life and Love. We appreciate all the well wishes, positivity, and words of support we have received! To my husband…you continue to bring life to my dreams and joy to my world. I Thank You for helping me welcome this perfect little angel."

No comments:

Post a Comment