Thursday, June 6, 2013

Usain Bolt loses to Gatlin in Rome 100

Usain Bolt losses to Justin Gatlin by one-hundredth of a second on Thursday. Gatlin won the 100 meters at the Golden Gala meet.

Gatlin was timed in 9.94 seconds and was restrained in his celebration. The American has won all five of his 100-meter races this year and is shaping up as a serious threat to Bolt at the world championships in Moscow in August.

Bolt, the world-record holder and six-time Olympic champion, struggled in the first 50 meters despite his strong start. He started to gain ground on Gatlin nearing the finish but would have needed a bit more track to overtake him.

Bolt next run will be in 200 in Oslo, Norway, next week before he returns home for the Jamaican championships.

1 comment:

  1. I was very happy that I discovered this website. I needed to thank you for this excellent information well basically im a travel agent and we offers Cheap hajj Packages | Cheap flights To Harare | Cheap umrah Packages | Cheap flights to lagos | Cheap flights to Entebbe | Cheap flights to dar es salaam . I have bookmark this page and after work I read interesting things to update myself and to refresh my mind.

    ReplyDelete