Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Floyd Mayweather Don't want to Fight Manny Pacquiao said He Don't Mind Being A Rich Coward

Floyd Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather ducking Pacquiao, Manny Pacquiao
Floyd Mayweather is ducking Manny Pacquiao and Floyd doesn't mind being called "chicken", a "ducker", or a "coward."  Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao have been insulting each other for years now and still there are no date for their fight. Boxing fans have been demanding this fight to no avail.

In an interview with Fighthype.com Floyd said about the insults hurled against him on social media, "I laugh about it. I really laugh about it because I say, I don't mind being a rich coward. I am able to put my kids through the best school. I was able to retire my mother. I am able to put my dad in a comfortable position."

"You know even like what social media say and everything. We don't like Floyd, we hate Floyd, but we follow Floyd to comment on Floyd."

"I'm not gonna even take, if it's a person I don't like, I can care less if what he's doing on Instagram, what he's doing on Twitter, what he's doing on Shots, what he's doing on Facebook."

But even if he don't mind being called out on Social media he stated the he don't like bullying being committed on it.

"We got to take bullying away because it's hard on the young generation," he said.

"That's the great thing about the app Shots, people can either like your picture, or they can move on to the next. That's what it's about."

Manny Pacquiao has announced that he is willing give way to the division of profit, while Floyd said the fight will happen on May 2, 2015 but still there are no negotiation.
Floyd Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather ducking Pacquiao, Manny Pacquiao


Floyd Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather ducking Pacquiao, Manny Pacquiao

No comments:

Post a Comment